If you’re not Keeping your Google Plus profile up to date, which helps your friends, clients, and family identify you on Google+, you’re not doing yourself or your friends, client or family any justice. Your profile photos shows up whenever you interact with someone. Therefore, I suggest you so make sure to pick a photo that really represents you and your personality.
Now, let me give you a few tips about the size of the photos best to use on Google Plus.
Google Plus Profile Image
Your profile photo is the smaller circular photo near the top left of your Google profile. If this is your personal page, you might want to use a picture of yourself. On-the-other-hand, if this is your business page, it might be a good ideal to use your business logo.
- Bigger photos look better. The smallest size you can use is 250 x 250 pixels.
- Any new profile photo you upload from your computer will also be saved in your public “Profile photos” album.
Google Plus Cover Image
Your cover photo is the large photo to the right of your profile image, which features at the top of your profile. You can use it to showcase your personality (or something about your business if this is your business page) by displaying a recent travel photo, your best friends, or something else special to you. In my case, since I’m a photographer, I use photos that I’ve shot recently for my cover image.
- I recommend that you choose a photo that’s 1080 x 608 pixels.
- The smallest photo you can choose is 480 x 270 pixels.
- The largest photo you can choose is 2120 x 1192 pixels.
‘Til the next episode, don’t forget to share or leave comment. The next person can always use your help, and so can I.
Thanks for reading,