Hello, my name is Durwin Randle, and thanks for visiting our PhotoVid Gallery Blog. But let me tell you a little bit about Our Story, and what we do.
We specialize in candid, casual, and posed photography with a journalistic style in natural lighting. Making sure you capture those unforgettable moments you don’t want to miss.
In the meantime, let’s talk a little bit about photography and the difference in the types of styles photographers shoot, mainly the style we specialize in shooting, to help you decide which photographer fits your style for your event.
My Photography Style
- Candid Photograph: Is a photograph captured through motion mostly, without creating a posed appearance. An excellent way to capture true emotion.
- Casual Photography: Is done in natural environments that might look as if the subject is just relaxing next to a brick wall or walking down the beach.
- Posed Photography: Is more intentional in its composition, creating a formal artifact of an event.
- Photojournalism or Wedding Photojournalist: Is a person who takes an alternative approach and captures spontaneous moments to emphasize emotions in order to tell a story.
- Natural lighting or Outdoor Photography: Is the process of taking photographs using the natural scenery. And by being located in Webster, Texas puts us in a unique location to service from Galveston to Houston, from Katy to Baytown and everyone within a 100 miles of our location in Webster, TX.
Now that you know who’s behind PhotoVid Gallery, and how we serve our clients. give us a call. We would love to answer any questions you may have.
We’re here to help make your photography experience unforgettable from start to finish.
‘Til the next episode,